Monday, March 18, 2013

Seriously Freaking Out Over This...

Marathon, schmarathon. I'll get back to all that tomorrow, though I do intend to go on a nice long walk on the treadmill at the Y later. (Yay back injury!) I have a good book which should keep me occupied for the duration of my walk, or I might watch a bit of TV. I love that they have little TVs on most of the treadmills and you can change the channel to what you want to watch, even better. 

Again, working out is SO not what I want to talk about. If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading this, go HERE and watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries from the beginning. It's only the most awesome modern adaptation of Pride and Prejudice ever, if only for the fact that the characters have twitter accounts and tumblr accounts and they interact with their audience. And then it actually is a really well done adaptation with great acting and character development, especially in the case of Lydia Bennet. Go! Watch now! If you have, and you have watched episode 97 "Special Delivery" keep reading. If you don't want to be spoiled and want to see the end of this entry, scroll down until you see a big blue okay.

keep scrolling. I don't want to accidentally spoil anything.


a little bit more.



there.



Okay. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! I literally squealed, SQUEALED during the last thirty seconds of today's episode. I knew the doorbell was not Chinese. I knew it was Darcy, but still. I mean, we get one little sliver of Darcy, wearing what appears to be a vest and tie. Why does that matter? Because I totally want Lizzie to grab him by his suspenders and kiss him but that is totally secondary so long as they actually KISS! 

Charlotte was totally in on it, and whatever happened with Lizzie and Darcy, I'm guessing it made Lizzie happy if her twitter account has anything to do with it. Before the episode, I thought it was just silly stuff, now I think there is something there. Of course, we will have to wait until Thursday before another new episode comes out, but there are only three left! I mean, they have to confess their feelings, Lizzie has to confront him about the Lydia thing, then they have to hash out all the ugly stuff: the letter, when they really started to be in love, Lizzie's words rejecting him, etc. And of course THEY HAVE TO KISS! If we got a Jane/Bing kiss, we have to have a Lizzie/Darcy kiss. 


End LBD rant.




Okay

Enough of that. I will, however, say that anything that makes me go "squeeeeeeee" is totally amazing because I am not a squealing RomCom loving kind of girl. I like sports, you know? And I hate when people put fruit in my drinks and I hate movies where I can guess what the people are going to say before they say it, like most romantic comedies nowadays. I like blood, guts, explosions like in James Bond movies and Vikings and The Walking Dead. So it is definitely worth a look. Did I mention that Darcy looks like this: 


Yep. Adorbs. I can't believe I just said that, but I did. He is. Off to clean/gym/buy stuff for my kiddos because I promised them treats and I actually don't have any yet...yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment