Saturday, March 23, 2013

Seriously...

I want these. So. Flipping. Bad. right now. Meh.
Okay, so my semi-avoidance of carbs is going okay. I mean, I think I'm hungrier which means that I haven't been eating enough protein and I need to fix that, especially for this whole marathon in a year thing. No, I'm not on a weird diet, I can;t digest certain foods and when I accidentally eat them, I need to avoid anything that could have certain insoluble fibers in it. Hence, the carb avoidance.

And I am so excited to be spending time with my beautiful nephew. My perpetual single-hood does have it's perks, I can just up and go to my sisters for the weekend. Yay. It's fun to play "creepy crawlies" and run through the clothes at the department store with a two year old. I love being an Aunt. :)

So this week I literally had a super-girly crazy moment when I finally got to see Darcy again on the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I promise, this blog will not be obsessing about the LBD. Really, there are only two more episodes. So Thursday was amazing. I mean, I wanted Lizzie and Darcy to hash out issues, I did not expect so much cuteness and tie fondling! And then, this morning, there was a Q&A video. With Lizzie. And Darcy. And way more cuteness than I could ever stand. I hate to go all fangirl on you, but here it goes:

THE FEELS! THE FEELS! OH MY GOSH THE FEELS! I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT! SO FREAKING CUTE! AHHHH!

Okay.

Got that out of my system. Sorry. I really can't help it. It's totally amazing and if you aren't watching, go. Do it now. 

Now I need to get back to my sister trying to rot my brains by watching the Kardashians...I feel my IQ dropping as I write this. Quick, I need to use some really big words: verisimilitude, existentialism, luminescence.


I feel better. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment